Choosing a Landscape Contractor should be made with a few things in mind. Some companies do a reasonable job on individual tasks but have no real motivation to keep you as a client. As a locally owned and operated landscape company in business since 2000, it is our goal to envision your landscape at its full potential, to increase the value of your property, and to develop a long-term relationship with you as a client. To alleviate choosing the wrong landscape contractor to complete work at your commercial facility please consider the following:
• How many years has the company been in business?
• Do they carry Workmen’s Comp?
• Are they bonded and insured?
• How long have the crew leaders been with the company?
• Ask them to provide a list of references & call them
• Does the contractor have an office, PO Box or just a cell phone number?
• Do they have uniformed employees?
• Do they arrive in marked, logoed and GPS equipped trucks?
Groundskeeper Landscape Group is different and that’s why we have stood the test of time. We have been in business for many years and are in it for the long haul. We offer a full range of landscaping services to our commercial client base that values quality work and professionalism.